If you decide to become a member, you will receive:
- Newsletters as they are published
- information booklets and fact files on various aspects of the condition
- a copy of all new SSUK publications
- a discount on the purchase price of Stickler – the Elusive Syndrome by Wendy Hughes
- an invitation to our conferences, family days and other events organised by the SSUK
- our unique membership badge
Joining the Group can help you to find out more about Stickler Syndrome and keep you up to date with advances in the medical world. It also offers you an opportunity to find out how affected individuals and families cope with the condition, and a chance to share experiences with other members.
How much does it cost?
We ask you to pay a minimum one-off membership fee of £20. Please note that the one-off membership fee is per household or per address. The person whose name is on the application form will be the person to whom all correspondence is sent.
Click here for a PDF version.